Color: Red + Black
Main material: Steel + PU
Overall dimension: 43.5" x 18.5" x 43.5" (L x W x H）
Drive system: Belt drive
Adjustable handlebar: Up / Down
Adjustable seat: Up / Down & Back / Forth
Flywheel weight: 18 lbs
Weight limit: 331 lbs
Net weight: 54 lbs
Assembly required Package includes: 1 x Exercise bike 1 x User guide
Measurement: 38.98" x 32.68" x 9.84"
This exercise bike can track your exercise parameters to make your exercise simple and convenient.
This indoor exercise bike has a thickened steel pipe construction durable and sturdy enough for a maximum load capacity of 331 lbs.
Equipped with an easy-to-read LCD screen for keeping track of your motion parameters and a bottle holder for convenient water drinking while riding. Caged pedals will prevent feet slip and give more support while pedaling.
The silent belt drive mechanism will ensure smooth and quiet workouts. No need to hit the gym to pay for those expensive cycling workout classes anymore.
Designed for speed and stability the flywheel creates more momentum for a longer time allowing you to go the distance just like you are really riding outdoors.
Don't hesitate to buy one! Enjoy the convenience and comfort of indoor exercise.
- Thickened steel pipe construction is durable and sturdy enough for a maximum load capacity of 331 lbs
- 18 lbs Heavy-duty flywheel and felt resistance brake pad make the ride smoother and safer
- Come with a bottle holder and aluminum water bottle for water drinking more conveniently
- LCD electronic display for easily keeping track of motion parameters such as heart rate speed and calorie
- Adjustable handlebar and saddle comfortable leather padded seat perfect for both adults and kids
- Comfortable foamed rubber handlebars extend the duration of your workout
- The caged pedal will prevent feet slip and give more support while pedaling
- The belt drive mechanism is strong grip non-skid ensure the riding smoother and quieter
- 2 small scroll wheels in the front bar for easy movement and transportation
- Strengthen your exercises by changing the resistance workout to tone up and build muscles