Watch over and answer your door from anywhere with this 1080HD video with Ring Video Doorbell Pro!
The 1080p HD camera and two-way talk functions let you see and communicate with visitors, while the infrared night vision enables motion detection and visibility in the dark. This Ring Pro video doorbell features Wi-Fi connectivity for remote operation from smart devices, and compatibility with Android, Mac, Windows 10, and iOS supports quick setup.
You'll get mobile alerts when anyone comes to your door, so you can see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC. This product is, tested, and certified to look and work like new and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Advanced motion detection: Customize your motion zones to focus on the most important areas of your yard. Get instant alerts when visitors press your doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors, and see, hear and speak to anyone at your front door from your smartphone or tablet.
Non-stop power: Easily connects to existing doorbell wiring so you'll never have to charge a battery.
Interchangeable faceplates: Choose one of four complimentary faceplates to match your security to your home.
Ring Protect Plan: Get even more out of all your Ring doorbells and cameras with Ring Protect, a comprehensive service that lets you review what you missed. See, save, and share videos and photos when you activate video recording and photo capture for $3/month per device or $10/month per household.
Security and privacy controls in a convenient dashboard: With Control Center, you can add and remove authorized client devices, share users, and select linked accounts-all from one place on your phone, tablet, or PC.
Works with Alexa: Link your Ring account to Alexa for hands-free home monitoring so you'll always know when someone's there. Hear announcements on your Echo devices when your doorbell is pressed, and automatically see a live view of your camera on Echo devices with a screen. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices, like Echo Dot or Echo Show, by simply saying "Alexa, talk to the front door."
- HD video with the two-way talk
- Get notifications whenever motion is detected by customizing your motion zones
- With Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app
- Easily set up your Ring Video Doorbell Pro by connecting to wifi via the Ring app and mounting in your desired location
- Connects to existing doorbell wiring for constant power. Requires a transformer (not included): 16-24VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz. No halogen or garden lighting transformers; no DC transformer/power supply
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos
- Infrared night vision
- Motion-activated alerts
- Video on-demand with Live View
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10
- Includes 4 interchangeable faceplates
- Requires existing doorbell wiring
- Quick and easy installation
- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa to hear announcements on your compatible Echo device when your doorbell is pressed and see a live view of your camera if you have an Echo device with a screen. Talk to visitors by saying "Alexa, talk to the front door"
Power and Connectivity
- Power: Hardwired
- Requires a transformer (not included): 16-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz
- No halogen or garden-lighting transformers; no DC transformer/power supply
- Internet requirements: Requires a minimum upload speed of 1 Mbps, but 2 Mbps is recommended for optimal performance
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @2.4GHz and 5.0GHz
- Operating conditions: -5 to 120-degree-F (-20.5 to 48.5-degree-C)
- Weather-resistant: Yes
- Setup requirement: Standard doorbell system or transformer with 16-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 4.50 x 1.85 x 0.80 inch (11.43 x 4.67 x 2.03 cm)
- Faceplate colors included: Satin Nickel, Pearl, Venetian, and Black